Oneygirl May 29, 2013
This swap is dedicated to swapping charm squares of TEXT fabric...and on the occasion a round or two of Low Volume fabrics...
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky TEXT Me a Charm Swap Rules!||OneygirlPRO||45||craftytammie||3 years ago|
|Everything has been mailed..||OneygirlPRO||32||OneygirlPRO||3 years ago|
|Round 3 mailing instructions and mailing deadline!||OneygirlPRO||48||mamamakinmacros||3 years ago|
|Round 3 Receiving List||OneygirlPRO||62||coincidentallyquilting||4 years ago|
|What is Low Volume...||OneygirlPRO||5||OneygirlPRO||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is all about swapping fabric with TEXT on it!
I will ensure that each swap package is well packed and secured when I deliver packages to the post office, but I can't take responsibility for lost or damaged packages once in the possession of the postal system. This is a risk you take in joining the swap.
For this swap, you must buy one yard of fabric. You will then cut your yard of fabric into 5" charms and ship to me. A self-addressed-stamped envelope must be included for the return of your fabric.
You must be on Flickr (you don't have to be super active, just have an account) and agree to participate in the swap group. We are accepting quilt shop quality fabric only. You will send me one set of 56 charms, when I receive them I will sort them and send all of the assorted charms back to you! There are 56 spaces open for this swap. If you would like more than one spot, please let me know. Please send me a flickr mail for my mailing address.
*** This charm swap is only open to US residents. Due to the inability to track packages once they leave the US and variable postage rates the swap will be limited to the United States...
I will be accepting the first 56 swappers, if there are more people interested they will go on a waiting list. in case someone drops out
1. You will need to fill out the sign up form. This will help me stay organized and will make sure that I send all of the packages where they need to go!
2. You will need to join the flickr group, TEXT Me A Charm Swap.
3. Once you decide on which yard of fabric that you will be purchasing, you will need to post a picture in the flickr pool. This will ensure that we don’t have duplicates of a specific print.
4. Please only purchase quilting weight cottons that are of quilt shop quality.
5. Before sending anything to me, your fabric needs to already be cut in 5” squares. You can use Elizabeth Hartman’s tutorial www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2010/05/charm-squares-101....
Place your charms in a ziploc bag to protect them during mailing. Also include a note with the following details:
Name (First and Last)
Fabric information if known.
IMPORTANT: Include in the package a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) for me to post the sorted charms back to you.
Once the swap begins, I will private message my address to all of the participants so you will know where to send the lovely fabrics that you have chosen and cut out! ☺
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe