Group DescriptionFace it, we've all heard that quote that makes us feel better (but still slightly guilty): "She who dies with the most fabric wins." Maybe that's true for our descendants who sew who get to inherit our stashes, but in the meantime, all of that fabric takes up space and isn't doing anything for anyone! This year, let's get serious about sewing up those pieces that have been lingering in the stash. Join EmSewCrazy and Cation Designs in committing to stashbusting!
- Start by posting a picture of your fabric stash and/or the fabrics you'd like to use up by the end of the year. If you can take a picture of the fabric next to a pattern you'd like to use it for, even better! Having concrete plans makes the challenge seem more doable.
- Every month we'll have a theme for our stashbusting, e.g. knits, accessories, scraps, etc. You can follow along with us if the structure helps you, or just do your own thing...the goal here is to use fabric in any way possible!
- Post pictures of your completed projects for everyone to gush over!
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe