- Get Pro
Group DescriptionSubmissions for Flickr’s annual Your Best Shot competition open December 1st! Take a look, get inspired, join the group, and remember to submit your single best shot uploaded to Flickr in 2020 for a chance to win a free year of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography pack AND a lifetime subscription to the DxO Nik editing plugin collection. The group is open to submissions between December 1, 2020 and and January 4, 2021. Refer to the Contest's Official Rules for all details. If your question is still not answered, you can consult our FAQs.
Having fun celebrating the best? Come over to Your Worst Shot 2020 and show us the photos that didn't go as planned.
– We will remove videos or collages of still images contributed to the pool. We only want your one best shot.
– Discussion topics beyond the scope of "best shot" may be closed or removed at the admin's discretion, as there are other places on Flickr to get help or share feedback.
Group RulesPlease refer to the Contest's Official Rules for all rules regarding the Your Best Shot 2020 Contest.
Please read and agree to these Group Rules before submitting your photos to the “Your Best Shot 2020” group (“Group”) hosted on the Flickr service (“Flickr”).
1. Flickr and this Group are run by Flickr, Inc. (“Flickr”) and its parent company (SmugMug, Inc.), subsidiaries and affiliates (“SmugMug”) and by joining this Group you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time and thereafter be binding between you and Flickr.
2. Photo(s) that you submit to the Group are referred to as “Content.” You retain ownership to any Content you submit to the Group and you grant Flickr a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to use, distribute, publish, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) in connection with: (a) promotion of the Group via Flickr owned media properties and third party social media platforms; and (b) advertising and promotional activity for Flickr Services (in all mediums and any media now known or hereafter developed,) including but not limited to, social media efforts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), blog posts, Flickr galleries via links to social media efforts, email communications, and PR efforts (press affiliates via broadcast and digital). “Flickr Services” is defined as the collection of resources and offerings made available by Flickr, including without limitation various apps, products, communications tools, forums, and retail services.
3. To the extent Flickr uses your Content on Flickr Services, and, to the extent feasible, Flickr will include an attribution crediting you with a link to your photo on Flickr. The attribution will refer to your Flickr screen name. We love giving photographers credit and exposure for their work.
4. By adding this Content to the Group, you represent and warrant to Flickr that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) your Content is an original work by you; (c) your photos are free from any third party rights; and (d) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe and that no one else's permission is required.
5. Content that breaches or violates Flickr Terms & Conditions of Use or Community Guidelines will be removed. Further, if the Group administrator deems your submission unacceptable, your Content will be removed from the Group.
6. Valid entry to the Group is dependent on registration and maintenance of an active Flickr account.
7. Flickr is not obligated to use or display the Content submitted by members of the Group in connection with Flickr Services. Flickr shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Moreover, Flickr reserves the right to cancel the Group at any point in time.
8. If you ever decide you no longer want to participate, you can remove your Content from the Group and your Content will no longer be shown on Flickr, provided, however, Flickr may continue to use any Content it is already using pursuant to the license granted under Section 2. If you wish to remove the Content and Flickr is making use of such Content, Flickr will make an effort to comply with your request to remove the Content on a case-by-case basis. Should you have any questions about how to remove your Content from the Group, please contact one of the Group administrators.
9. This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California.
10. Flickr may update these rules from time to time. Such updates will be announced in the Group's admin blast section. All changes are effective upon posting on this page.
11. By submitting your Content to the Group you are deemed to have accepted these Group Rules.
- This group doesn't care how many other groups a photo is in
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe