Group DescriptionAdHack is collecting advertising for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games. We're also holding an Olympic Ad contest.
And we want you to participate!
You can contribute by uploading both official Olympic sponsors' advertising and unofficial advertising related to the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
But don't forget to visit our contest, The Olys, at olympicadawards.com. We want to know which ads were most awesome, most effective and even most terrible.
How to Play!
1. Join the "Advertising at Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games" group (you're here!)
2. Take photos of Olympic ads.
3. Upload photos to Flickr and add them to this group.
4. Tag your photos with brand and company names.
5. Geotag your photos with Flickr's built in map.
The Olys Contest!
1. Go to olympicadwards.com
2. Submit your photo(s). You are allowed 10 entries per person!
3. Promote your photo. Get your friends to vote for you, and/or vote for your friends.
That's it. You're in the game.
Sound like fun? Start adding your photos to the group! But make sure you enter The Olys. There are some wicked prizes to be won.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe