Group DescriptionThe culinary equivalent of the easy summer sundress is dinner on the grill: throw it on, and you're good to go. Sure, you can dress it up with sauces and marinades, but when something so simple can be so good, why complicate things? Join the Shine Supper Club this month by sharing your best grilled dinner recipe.
1. Tweet @YahooShine a link to an original recipe and photo and include the hashtag #shinesupperclub by Sunday, June 23, 11:59PM PST. Not on Twitter? Email the link to shine_sarahmccoll at yahoo.com. Only one entry per person. We will compile the links in a slideshow on Shine featuring all Supper Club participants.
2. Finalists will be posted in a poll by 12PM PST Monday, June 24 with voting open to the community until 12PM PST Wednesday, June 26. The winning recipe will be added to the Shine Supper Club winner's circle (with a badge to post on their blog) and featured on the Shine homepage.
Group RulesPlease read and agree to these Group Rules before submitting content to Yahoo! Inc.'s Yahoo! Shine Supper Club (“Group”).
1. This Group is run by Yahoo! Inc. and by joining this Group you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time be binding between you and Yahoo!.
2. You retain ownership over any photos you submit to the Group; Yahoo! simply requests a nonexclusive license (per the terms set forth in this paragraph) to use your photo(s). Our aim with this Group is to feature these photos in Yahoo! Shine in connection with relevant editorial content, but, it may also be the case that your photo(s) is featured in other areas of Yahoo!, and, for that reason, the scope of the license under this paragraph is sufficiently broad to allow Yahoo! to use the photo in any of our Services (as that term is defined below).
Again, you retain ownership over any photos you submit to the Group, however, you to grant to Yahoo! a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to sublicense, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and publicly display such photo (in whole or in part) in connection with Yahoo! Services (defined as the collection of resources offered by Yahoo!, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through Yahoo!’s network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed).
3. By adding your photo(s) to the Group, you represent and warrant to Yahoo!, that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) your photos are an original work taken by you; (c) your photos are free from any third party rights; and (d) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe; and that no one else's permission is required.
4. If an editor deems your submission unacceptable, your photos will be removed from the Group. Moreover, please refer to our “About” page to understand the origin and purpose of this Group.
5. When your photos are displayed on Yahoo! Services, Yahoo! will include an attribution crediting you and, where possible, include a link to your photo on Flickr.
6. You consent to allow Yahoo! to contact you through Flickr Mail regarding any inquiry Yahoo! might have related to your submission to the Group.
7. Yahoo! shall not be obliged to display photographs and shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Yahoo! reserves the right to cancel the Group if deemed necessary at any stage.
8. This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California.
Your contribution is much appreciated!
Editors of Yahoo! Shine
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe