Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionCrew Members of The 1 Second Film can send us promo pictures from around the world!
We plan to assemble the pics into an animated montage that will play during our documentary! Be sure to include our flier or logo in the pic. Bonus points for pics outdoors so we can see where you are!
How to post:
1. Join our Crew. It's free to join.
2. Download our flier or make your own. Here is our logo.
3. Take a fun pic of you (alone or with friends) helping promote The 1 Second Film.
4. Upload a high quality version of your pic to your flickr page, join this flickr group, and add your pic to the pool!
5. Please label your pic with your name and your 1secondfilm crew profile URL. Tag it "the1secondfilm" + "crew"
* Please upload your pic on our site as well (you get participation points)!
About The 1 Second Film:
The 1 Second Film is a non-profit experiment in grassroots collaboration. We're making a film everyone can be part of, from celebrities to great-grandmothers. The film will be one-second of animation (made of 12 giant paintings), followed by one-hour of credits listing everyone who participates. To keep people entertained during the credits, a feature-length 'making of' documentary will play alongside our credit-scroll, detailing how so many people joined together for one moment. Once finished, all profits raised by our film will be donated to charity, and our crew will be invited to continue collaborating on future productions.
Group Rules1. Only submit photos that are related to The 1 Second Film.
2. Only submit photos you have taken or have the legal right to share.
3. Please tag your photos: the1secondfilm.com producer online
Please Title your photos with your Name and Producer #, and add a link to your producer profile.
The 1 Second Film can edit or remove submissions at our sole discretion without notice. Rules are subject to change.
- Members can post 11 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe