Hewlbane ☯ ADMIN May 25, 2014
No Frames. No www site links. No blog or other site links.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Attention Members||Hewlbane ☯PRO||0||Hewlbane ☯||2 years ago|
|Corners!||Dan Goorevitch (busy)||10||Hewlbane ☯PRO||5 years ago|
Group Description"Street Photography: Street Intersection/Corner": Images of a high standard - either in black and white, or colour - depicting concurrent interactions observed between a clearly defined street corner which can include its pedestrian space and the person or people present, at that particular time.
In a way, your image will show the viewer how you recognise and understand how people interact and use a street corner with its pedestrian path space. This doe NOT mean taking a picture of some corner located on a footpath with people about. It means a clearly defined street intersection/corner.
Do not submit images with people on a footpath near what appears to be a poorly defined corner. Read the RULES.
Group RulesKey point: concurrent interactions observed between a visible and clearly defined street corner which can include its pedestrian space and the person or people present, at that particular time.
The Rules are:
- images must show a clearly defined street corner which can include its pedestrian path depicting interactions between the pedestrian/s (one or more people) at that particular time
- images are to be of high standard
- images can be either black and white, or colour
- images must not show actual or implied violence, abuse, porn, degrading or demeaning images
Images deemed not in the spirit of the rules will not be accepted, or will be removed
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe