|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Hello! How you doing?||zozowahine||7||modechocolat||5 years ago|
|pattern/fabric giveaway!||kristin downie||2||kristin downie||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionWelcome to the Me-Made-Living flickr group!!!
This group has been created to share documentation photos of the garments/accessories/outfits you have worn that you created yourself.
Whether you sew, knit, crochet, refashion, or pursue any other crafty discipline to create your own clothing or accessories but find you don't actually wear them as much as you would like to, this group can encourage you to do that.
Simply add photos of what you wore comprising of, or including, self-made items to this pool and get inspired by the other members in their self-stitch goodness too!
This group follows from the popular me-made/self-stitched challenges (in which participants pledge to wear at least one self-made garment or accessory each day for a month, typically Me-Made-May). Each previous challenge has it's own much loved flickr group which are used to share the participants' documentation photos and to interact with other participants. Check out the Me-Made-May'12 flickr group to see what I mean:
PLEASE TAKE A SEC TO READ THE POINTERS AND GUIDELINES BELOW:
- Please be aware that the images posted to this group's pool and discussions that take place can be viewed by the public, and anyone is free to become a member of this group (although obviously any member mis-using this group will be contacted and possibly removed, depending on their actions).
- This group is for members to post images of their outfits/garments that were worn during their everyday life. The purpose of the group is to encourage the real life use of self-made clothing and accessories. Please do not use this Flickr group to display your creations, unless THEY WERE ACTUALLY WORN.
- If members do not feel comfortable appearing in photos on a public forum such as this, they are more than welcome to choose an alternative way to display and represent the outfit/garments/accessories worn during this challenge. (e.g, you could lay an outfit on the floor, put them on a mannequin or hang them up to take photos if you prefer.)
- Please limit your photo uploads to 14 images per week to help people to navigate the group pool with ease.
- Feel free to upload photos as often as you wish. That may be everyday, or once a year! Be as consistent or infrequent with your involvement in this group as you wish.
- The discussion section is there for members to talk about anything you'd like, as long as it's vaguely sewing/crafting/fashion/creativity related.
Any questions, please email sozoblog (at) gmail (dot) com.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 14 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe