Drag to set position!
Rules & Moderation
- Read up on some ideas about how to run a happy group on Flickr.
- Moderate your group Control the flow of submissions into the group pool, and whether or not to allow discussions.
- Manage your members From here you can promote, temporarily remove or ban your members.
- Group rules Create posting rules, and require people to agree before they become a member.
- Privacy Control what non-members can see on your group page, and your group’s overall privacy level.
- 18+ Running an 18+ group? It’s best to tell people up front.
About your group
- Name/URL/Description Describe your group; link to an external website.
- Keywords Help people find your group by assigning some keywords that people can search for.
- Flickr web address You can create an alias for your group so you can direct people to an easy-to-read URL, that will look like http://www.flickr.com/groups/alias/.
- Member Roles Give "administrator," "moderator" and "member" more descriptive names that fit your group