Martin_Pounds August 16, 2012
Keep submitting and I will keep approving suitable images for all to see. If anyone wishes to post a discussion then feel free :)
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis group's interest is as its name suggests and welcomes photographers who enjoy capturing the great British outdoors. Images must be taken in the British Isles & should not contain people or pets unless used in a way that enhances the overall feel of the picture (wildlife images are acceptable). Membership to the group is granted or denied following due consideration of the applicant's Photostream. Please do not be offended if your application or photo submissions are denied as the standard here has grown to a high level over time. All images must be approved by the Administrator prior to being accepted into the pool.
Group Rules1. All images must be taken in the British Isles.
2. All images must be of an outdoor nature.
3. Images must not contain people or animals unless used in a way that enhances the overall feel of the image. Wildlife photography however, is acceptable.
4. Images will be denied if the administrator feels they are not of the standard required for the group.
5. To maintain the professional quality of the group, images must not be over or under edited so as to appear unappealing to the viewer. In particular horizons must be level.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe