Spanish pilgrimage towards Santiago de Compostela.
The only thing I would like to ask to apply is:
- Preferrably though optional, geotag the photograph. There are several ways to do this
- Write the name of where you took the picture. At least, if you didn't geotag the photograph. This can be as a tag, or in the description or the name. It will help all others (pilgrims and not pilgrims) to identify the picture and the context.
- Maximum 7 photographs per day. It gives a much better impression to see varied pictures from different people. This way will also give you more possibilities so that people visit your pictures.
- If you feel like it, leave a comment in a picture you might like. It is always nice to feel that pilgrim atmosphere, even through a simple comment.
- Write the name of where you took the picture. It can be as a tag, or in the description or the name. It will help all others, pilgrims and not pilgrims, to identify the picture and the context. You can use as well geotagging to provide this information.
- Any picture considered off-topic will be removed without any prior notification.
- Escribe el nombre de donde hiciste la foto. Puede ser como una etiqueta (tag) o en la descripcion o en el nombre. Ayudará a otros, peregrinos y no peregrinos, a identificar la foto y su contexto. Puedes aprovechar el "geo-etiquetado" también, para aportar esta información.
- Cualquier fotografía que no entre dentro del tema será eliminada sin previo aviso.
- Members can post 7 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe