- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionProject Frumpy to Fab is a group celebrating the art of altering. It's a fun and creative way to take your not so cute fashion findings and make them into catwalk ready clothing! Find unwanted, used clothing items (ex. thrift store, grandmas closet clean out or hand-me-downs) and cut, stitch, glue, bedazzle them into something new! You can repurpose frumpy fashion and make it something fabulous!
1. You must use unwanted, damaged or unusable vintage clothing or accessories to redesign. You can take items from your own wardrobe that need a little TLC, hand-me-downs, or thrifted finds. You must use one of the following ways to repurpose your frumpy item...scissors, sewing, jewelry making, glue, or dye....show us what you got!
2. Take a Before & After photo of your project and collage it into a single photo to share. It's that easy!
3. Share your new/old repurposed garments styled by you on your blog and in the Project Frumpy to Fab Flickr Group. Your project might even be chosen to be shown on the Strawberry Moth blog!
4. You can create anything within the world of fashion using used items. Clothing, Purses, Hats, Jewelry, and other accessories are all included! Be creative and give new fashion life to unloved and unwanted items you can wear with pride!
NOTE: Please collage your before and after photo down to one photo ONLY to share. Please only include ONE posted photo of your project. Additional images will be removed.
Thanks so much for joining the Project Frumpy to Fab group!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe