Group DescriptionFOR OUR COMMENT STAMP- PLEASE COPY AND PASTE FROM THIS THREAD. Or you can pick up the thread in our NEWS box.
WE ARE A limited theme MANIPULATION GROUP, for your QUALITY ART - primarily using real photos for our designs and scenes. Please read our rules at the bottom of this page
Stealing (using whole or pieces without permission) the work of others will result in your being banned by this group and reported to Flickr for expulsion. It is important to note under your artwork or in your tags that you are using a picture with permission from the originator.
Our art community activities are growing. You can pick up links to all current contests here:
**Come join skagitrenee's any date seasonal themed group Spotlight Your Best Click HERE where your best (any dates) can shine
Winners for Denim Blues and Leather Browns Contest - August 2017
Come here to help celebrate our winners:
3 WAY TIE:
Virginia Segui (Seguicollar) #10 Garzas
Betty JO #25 Off the wall
Lemon~Art #30 Hide and Stitches, Belts and Britches
CatnessGrace #38 denim destination
4 WAY TIE:
Lemon~Art #7 Under a Blue Moon
Brillianthues #18 Denim
abstractartangel77 #20 Evening Glow
#46 Sinister Streets
Group RulesWe are a PHOTO-MANIPULATION (digital processing of camera captures) group, for your QUALITY ART - Using real photos as the basis for your images. We are rated as Moderate with these limitations:
- No bumping or re-posting. This will get you banned.
- No blocking administrators .This will get you banned.
- No stealing works of others. This will get you banned. Photographs used in your art that are not your own, such as Creative Commons images, must have the relevant license for permission for use. Provide a link under your work, and/ or a small sample of the original photograph that you created your artwork from in the first comment box.
- No nudity or porn. Slight use of suggested sensuous subjects may be allowed at the discretion of the administrators.
- No children or child like: Faeries, Angels, statues, ornaments or dolls.
- No SOOC’s/creative photography. Your work must show alteration with textures, filters, and manipulation. We are not for slight HDR or only black and white without further work.
- No SL (Second Life) images unless part of an overall photo-manipulated scene, or abstract, with artistic value. Acceptance will be decided by admins.
- No ‘pure’ fractals unless they have been manipulated into a new image in Photoshop or a similar program.
- Abstracts (including those made with smart phones) need a sample picture of the original or a tag saying "Originated from a photograph" or "Photo manipulation". If we do not see this and it is not obvious that your image stems from a photograph it will be denied.
- Images must be artwork with significantly visible post processing .
- Administrators have the final decision on which images are allowed in the group pool and activities.
*~*Do not start new threads; if you do they will be deleted. If you see a need for a thread about something, or want to ask a group-related question, please flickr mail lhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/skagitrenee/.''
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate