|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Already exists||jedrichards||6||Walt JabscoPRO||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionAre you obsessively tidy when it comes to curating your desk? Or is it constantly buried under a mountain of papers and empty coffee cups? Is it an altar to the latest technology or a harkback to the days of pen and ink? Are you by a window, or surrounded by plants, or out in the shed? Whatever your reasons for keeping your desk the way it is, we want to know. Upload photos of your workspace to this group, and tell us what's on your desk and why it keeps you productive.
Here's how you can get involved:
1. Photograph your workspace (but be careful not to reveal any sensitive data or information)
2. Add the photo to this group (If your account is new, first you need to upload at least 5 public photos. After that minimum has been reached, then it shouldn't take more than a few days until your photos appear in searches, groups, etc.)
3. Tell us who you are, and the story behind your desk (although you are of course free to remain anonymous if you prefer)
If you have any problems, please email email@example.com. Please tell us a bit about yourself and your picture in your email.
We'll feature some of our favourite portfolios and pictures from the group on guardian.co.uk and maybe in other formats, e.g. our newspapers. By posting your pictures here you a) acknowledge that you have created the pictures or have permission to do so; and b) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, free licence to publish your pictures as described. Copyright resides with you and you may reuse your pictures however you wish. You will be credited and paid if we make other uses of your pictures.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe