This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis bee is all about Kumiko Fujita and her book Patchwork 318. Flickr needs more Kumiko Fujita. What better way to do that than to gather some of my favourite sewers into a bee? To keep the motivation and interest level high, this bee will only have 6 members and last 6 months. Just long enough to get some use out of the book, gather enough blocks to get something started, and have a nice time exploring the eclectic mix of patterns in the book. Easy peasy, right?
You're all here for a reason so I don't think rules are necessary but here's what I'd choose if I didn't already know you all.
1) put some love in your block
2) don't eat pb&j while handling your fabric
3) remember to put postage on the envelope
4) never cut towards your tum, always cut towards your chum
5) use your most awesome Japanese (and other cool) fabrics
6) try to check in now and then
7) don't fret! Life has enough ups and downs without throwing sewing into the mix :)
I'm glad you joined and can't wait to see the flow of creativity from all of you.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe