This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis group is for creators to share diverse biocentric imagery of freshwater-related organisms, habitats, and their connections that collectively illustrate the vibrance and value of freshwater ecosystems and biodiversity. Members are encouraged to seek and share technical and ecological knowledge, and to act in the goal of innovating freshwater imagery and elevating the public appreciation of freshwater life.
This group is sponsored by Freshwaters Illustrated, a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising public awareness of freshwater life through visual media, and helping aquatic enthusiasts become better image creators. FI will hold image contests regularly to encourage posts and celebrate contributors.
Group RulesSome guidelines for posting images in the Freshwaters in Focus group:
1) Photos, videos, illustrations, and animations are welcome
2) Images of organisms in their environment are preferred (i.e., 'fish-in-hand' and similar images are best shared with other groups)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe