|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|101 restyling a vintage dress||melodic feeling||0||melodic feeling||6 years ago|
|Removing Sleeves From Dress-||FebruaryStars||3||optimal horse||6 years ago|
|Start Date??||CourtneyRevels||1||.elsie*cake.PRO||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionProject ReStyle is a place to share your before/after restyled creations. It's a fun weekly creative goal! Find unwanted, used goods (ie. thift store, closet clean out or hand-me-downs) and ReStyle them into something new! You can make fashion, home decor or cute things for people you love.
Learn more about our project and make your 'pledge' to be a part here. ♥
1. You must use unwanted, damaged or unusable vintage or used items to ReStyle. One of the big purposes of the group is that it encourages green living and is budget friendly. You can use items from your own closet/attic that you no longer love, thrifted finds or hand-me-downs.
2. Take a Before & After photo of your ReStyled project. It's that simple!
3. Share your creative work on your blogs and in our Flickr Group. Rachel and Elsie will be choosing favorites each week to share on our blogs!
4. You can create fashion, home decor or gift items. There are no limits on what types of items you can ReStyle! Be creative and make items you know you can really use!
NOTE: ONLY share one image that includes before & after for each project and ONE photo of your finished project (two photos, total, per project max) Additional images will be removed.
Thanks so much for joining our group!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe