|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|introduce yourself||eileensideways||1||AM of Gen X Quilters||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionGen X Quilters Spooky Quilt Contest 2010
ENTRIES ARE CLOSED. Go to www.genxquilters.com to vote! Voting is open until Fri. 10/29 at 11:59pm. Please stop by and vote for your favorite!
Here are the TRICKS:
1. To enter, you must be a quilter in Gen X or Y and a follower of this blog www.genxquilters.com (sign up now if you aren't already. This includes feed and email subscriptions).
2. Quilts must be finished (quilted and bound) and have a Halloween or Spooky theme. No block or quilt top entries.
3. Quilts can be any size to enter - and they must be quilts! No quilted accessories, toys, etc.
4. Submissions will be accepted until Saturday, October 23, 2010.
5. Everyone will vote for their favorite! Voting will take place here at GXQ from Oct. 24 - Oct. 29, 2010.
The winners will be announced on Saturday, October 30, 2010.
Here are the TREATS:
Grand Prize Winner - The quilter whose quilt receives the most votes will receive a $35 gift certificate to Above All Fabric.
1st and 2nd Runners Up - Will receive $10 gift certificates to Above All Fabric.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe