- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionWe are really excited about this year’s capstone project. The project is individualized and will get you away from your computer and into your surrounding community, if you are able.
We want each delegate to consider a series of prompts, which will guide you to capture or locate some photos from your home community, one photo for each of the following categories:
1) A place where people gather;
2) A place that has significance to them;
3) A standard method of transportation in your community (or for you);
4) Your school; and,
5) A standard meal that you would eat.
Include a brief description of the photo or reflection of how this photograph relates to the material and content of the seminar.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe