|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|This is awesome||attemptedblog||0||attemptedblog||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionStereotypical portrayals of pizza-makers, typically seen on local pizzeria menus, signage, and take-out boxes.
Add points for each of the following elements:
- Classic chef's toque hat
- Friendly hand gesture, such as the "OK" pinch or thumbs-up
- Neckerchief or bow-tie
- Pizza in hand or mid-air in spin toss
- Steam lines coming off said pizza
- Other accessories, such as a pizza cutter or a peel
*Note: for photos of real-life pizzaioli, see the proper Pizza Chefs group pool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe