- Get Pro
Group DescriptionThe goal of the group is simple, to create a visual dictionary to show graffiti art for the amazing ever changing thing that it is. We at the Graveyard Shift believe it is important to record the history of our art form, and we want you to help us!
Join the group and add all your photos. It's easy and take seconds!
*** If you have a few thousand photos, it might be easiest to dump in photos set by set. Organizr as been known to freeze up with too many photos ***
1. Click on "Organize"
2. Above your thumbnails, click on "Select all"
3. Click and drag the selected photos onto canvas
4. Click on "Send to Group"
5. Select "one Million Project"
6. Press "OK" (it may take awhile depending on how many you have.
Once you do that, please invite all your contacts.
ALSO HERE ARE SOME LINKS TO ARTIST ON THE RISE!
A1one, Apex, AWR_MSK, Banksy, Big Foot, Deuce Seven, Ewok, Faile, Girafa, Hindu, Hush, Kode, Logo, Nekst, optimist, Os Gemeos, Pemex, Pore, QP(Japan), Seen, Solo Artist, StarHead Boy, SwampDonkey, Trans, Twist,
Group RulesLEGAL DISCLAIMER: If you are a law enforcement official, work for the government or if your sole purpose for being on www.flickr.com is to use the content or the opinions expressed within, against the owners and the members registered here in any way, then you must exit the site immediately without further browsing our server.*
graffiti/street art only! NO DRY SNITCHING AND NO HATEIN ASS POLICE! if your down with that then welcome To the 1MP!*
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate