Erik Kolstad ADMIN June 6, 2007
Thanks everyone for making this an excellent group. Remember to observe the 1-2-3 rules: post one, comment on 2, view 3.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Amazing Birth of a Tornado||smith_derick80||0||smith_derick80||7 years ago|
|New weather blog||Erik Kolstad||0||Erik Kolstad||8 years ago|
|New group||zoe37walters||0||zoe37walters||9 years ago|
|Weather or just clouds?||algoPRO||1||Erik Kolstad||9 years ago|
I like the 1-2-3 concept a lot, and was amazed to see that there weren't any weather groups. Admittedly, you have the 1-2-3 Sky group, but weather is so much more than just cloudscapes.
The rules are achingly simple. Follow these instructions:
1. Post a photo (max 3 per day to avoid flooding :)
2. View at least three photos in the pool.
3. Comment on at least two photos.
Please copy this link into your comments:
(<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/123wx/">1-2-3 Weather</a>)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe