Group DescriptionSlip out of your secret identity and into something more Super
with Griffin Technology's NYComicCon Super POWER Contest
You could score two passes to New York ComicCon and a veritable phonebooth full of Griffin power gear. Here's how:
• Upload a photo of you disguised as your favorite super hero to our this Flickr group no later than 4pm CST Thursday, Jan.29th.
• We'll randomly choose one winner at that time.
• The lucky (super) winner wins:
- two weekend passes to the New York Comic Con (weekend passes only, travel and accommodation are not included), February 6th - 8th, 2009.
- one PowerDock4 to charge up to four iPods or iPhones. (Please note, PowerDock is not approved for charging communicators, weapons or energy binders )
- one TuneFlex AUX with SmartClick, so you can mount, charge and remote control your iPod or iPhone in your massively modified car/jet/sub/star frigate.
- one AirCurve to acoustically amplify your iPhone when your arch enemy has left you powerless.
- one Clarifi case to protect your iPhone 3G and to shoot photos with the built-in, close-up lens of your enemy's secret plans.
Approximate total retail value $300.00.
Don't forget to tell a friend about this exciting opportunity to mingle with other like-minded super heros, plus score some power-enhancing Griffin products.
Details on New York Comic Con here: www.nycomiccon.com
Group RulesGRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY Griffin Technology's NYComicCon Super POWER Contest RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. This drawing is offered internationally, except for employees of Griffin Technology (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees), who may not enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
• Upload a photo of you disguised as your favorite super hero to our Flickr pool no later than 4pm CST Thursday, Jan.29th. flickr.com/groups/1016722@N23/
4. GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive (2) weekend passes (only passes) to the New York Comic Con, (1) PowerDock4, (1) TuneFlex Aux with SmartClick, (1) AirCurve, (1) Clarifi, which has an approximate retail value of $300.00.
5. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after 4:00 pm CST Thursday, January 29, 2009 from all photos submitted. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email, Flickr. Twitter or telephone. If winner is not able to be contacted by noon on Monday, February 2 or if a prize is refused, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash; however, Griffin Technology reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
6. CONDITIONS: Griffin Technology is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Griffin Technology to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Griffin Technology is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. Griffin Technology reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or cancel contest in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Griffin Technology will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on www.twitter.com/griffintechnology.com. All entries become the property of Griffin Technology and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Griffin Technology and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Griffin Technology, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
7. WINNER: The name of the winner may be announced on www.griffintechnology.com, and may also be used on any Griffin Technology social network account and/or email newsletter. By claiming a prize, a winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his/her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this contest. Winners may be required to furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release.
8. CONTEST SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Griffin Technology, Inc., 1930 Air Lane Drive, Nashville, TN 37210.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe