- Get Pro
succinct icicle May 7, 2012
Please welcome BearclawPhotog as the new group Admin.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Tracking Trains||KB Digital PVD||0||KB Digital PVD||2 months ago|
|Where is everyone from?||invincible dinner (deleted)||57||AFS Messina -> www.a-f-s.it||4 months ago|
|The community "Just train tracks, no trains".||Jaime Urrutia||1||expobill||3 years ago|
|Group limits||Dave_S.||0||Dave_S.||3 years ago|
|Free Photo walk - Thunder Bay bridges, railyard, grain elevators! Oct.11, 2014||DawnOne||0||DawnOne||7 years ago|
|Manufacture or Distribute Rail Equipment?||australianrail_technology||1||ross.dirk||7 years ago|
|questions about the group||icole55||1||DDZ 7504||7 years ago|
|Lets maybe post more pics.||Slider Jake||3||BearclawPhotography||8 years ago|
|Anyone want to take over this group?||succinct icicle (deleted)||2||succinct icicle (deleted)||9 years ago|
|Group Moderators||succinct icicle (deleted)||0||succinct icicle (deleted)||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionTrains (new & old), passenger and freight, train equipment, rails, caboose's and general railroad photos. READ THE RULES!
Group Rules1) Freight , passenger and maintenance trains.
2) No toy , model, drawings, sim photos and NO PARK trains.
3) No videos or wrecks.
4) Photos not per these rules will be deleted without notice and member banned.
5) Color or B/W ok.
6) No drawings.
7) No photos taken from a great distance away.
8) Train depot building ok, if the name of the town/train info is posted on the building. Photo must be from the track side!
9) No HDR photos!
10) No tricked up photos, only natural photos allowed.
11) Non-members are allowed to post only three photos total
12) Discussion topics will be deleted after 90 days without any comments being made on them. You may re-post discussion topics for another 90 days.
13) By joining our group, you agree you'll read and will follow the group rules.
- This group doesn't care how many other groups a photo is in
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe