Mr. Ducke ADMIN August 10, 2010
Reminder: If you're posting photos in the older threads, be sure to use the new instructions, as posted by ratsal adsand. When Flickr rolled out the new photo page, this changed as well.
Group DescriptionThis group is for posting your Cemetery Photos.
Comments on photos are always greatly appreciated. Feel free to use the following code in them:
Seen in: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/-Graveyard-/">Graveyard</a>
Group Rules1) "Graveyard" is devoted to photos of graves, graveyards, cemeteries, churchyards, crypts, sepulchres and tombs. Anything else is off-topic. Though we have changing "Weekly Themes" these should be understood as always pertaining to graveyards. For example, the theme "angels" would apply to photos of statues of angels in cemeteries only.
2) We are a worldwide group, composed of people from many different cultures, beliefs, levels of expertise and particular areas of interest. What we share in common is an enthusiasm for graveyard photography. Photos and discussion should reflect respect for other members and for the dignity of the deceased.
3) Photos that fail to meet either of these criteria are subject to removal from the pool without explanation.
4) We pride ourselves in having a higher level of participation than many other cemetery groups. There are no explicit requirements as regards commenting, but all members are asked to at least occasionally comment on other members' photos.
5). Photos can be added to the discussion threads for past themes, and graveyard photos can be added to the group pool independent of the current week's theme.
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe