An app by _Flickroom_
Flickroom is a desktop application that provides the rich browsing experience Flickr users have long deserved. The dark theme ensures that your photographs look better than ever before!
Following are just some of many slick features of Flickroom:
• Languages - Flickroom is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) and Japanese.
• Rich browsing experience with option of viewing images on gray or black background
• Real time pop-up notifications about any activity on your photostream
• A powerful uploader that allows adding multiple photographs by just dragging images from your desktop
• Edit title, description and other metadata of your photographs
• Comment, mark favorite, add notes
• View comments, tags, EXIF data and save photos on disk
• Tweet about your photographs directly from the application
• Ability to create a Webshare widget for your photostream. See example http://firstname.lastname@example.org
• Easily check out latest uploads from your contacts
• See which of your photos are in Flickr Explore
• See Interesting Photos of any day
• Search in photographs of current user or all Flickr users
• Collaborate with other Flickroom users using the Chatroom
• Check out upcoming photography related events in your locality
• Other goodies include - slideshow option, full-screen mode, search, access to your groups, keyboard shortcuts, maps, top 10 tags of a user and much much more!
Please give us a whirl and let us know what you think. We are continuously looking for feedback and acting on it! Please feel free to connect with us in any of the following ways -
Follow us on Twitter
Send us Feedback on Uservoice
Join Flickroomers on Flickr
You will find detailed information about all of the above-mentioned features on the Flickroom blog - flickroom.org/blog/
-The Flickroom Team
Comments on this application
The owner of this app has deleted 3 comments from 3 users [?]
Would you like to comment?
About this App
Heads up! The button above takes you off Flickr to a 3rd party site not reviewed by us. [?]
Why can I see this app?Anyone can see this app