Return the top 100 most geotagged places for a day.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The numeric ID for a specific place type to cluster photos by.
Valid place type IDs are :
- 22: neighbourhood
- 7: locality
- 8: region
- 12: country
- 29: continent
- A valid date in YYYY-MM-DD format. The default is yesterday.
- Limit your query to only those top places belonging to a specific Where on Earth (WOE) identifier.
- Limit your query to only those top places belonging to a specific Flickr Places identifier.
<places total="100" date_start="1246320000" date_stop="1246406399"> <place place_id="4KO02SibApitvSBieQ" woeid="23424977" latitude="48.890" longitude="-116.982" place_url="/United+States" place_type="country" place_type_id="12" photo_count="23371">United States</place> </places>
1: Required parameter missing
- One or more required parameters with missing from your request.
2: Not a valid place type.
- An unknown or unsupported place type ID was passed with your request.
3: Not a valid date.
- The date argument passed with your request is invalid.
4: Not a valid Place ID
- An invalid Places (or WOE) identifier was included with your request.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.