Return an historical list of all the shape data generated for a Places or Where on Earth (WOE) ID.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A Flickr Places ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
- A Where On Earth (WOE) ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
<shapes total="2" woe_id="3534" place_id="4hLQygSaBJ92" place_type="locality" place_type_id="7"> <shapedata created="1223513357" alpha="0.012359619140625" count_points="34778" count_edges="52" is_donuthole="0"> <polylines> <polyline> 45.427627563477,-73.589645385742 45.428966522217,-73.587898254395, etc... </polyline> </polylines> <urls> <shapefile> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/shapefiles/3534_20081111_0a8afe03c5.tar.gz </shapefile> </urls> </shapedata> </shapes>
1: Required parameter missing
- One or more required parameter is missing from the API call.
2: Not a valid Places ID
- An invalid Places (or WOE) ID was passed with the API call.
3: Place not found
- No place could be found for the Places (or WOE) ID passed to the API call.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.