Modify the photos in a photoset. Use this method to add, remove and re-order photos.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photoset to modify. The photoset must belong to the calling user.
- The id of the photo to use as the 'primary' photo for the set. This id must also be passed along in photo_ids list argument.
- A comma-delimited list of photo ids to include in the set. They will appear in the set in the order sent. This list must contain the primary photo id. All photos must belong to the owner of the set. This list of photos replaces the existing list. Call flickr.photosets.addPhoto to append a photo to a set.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Photoset not found
- The photoset id passed was not a valid photoset id or did not belong to the calling user.
2: Photo not found
- One or more of the photo ids passed was not a valid photo id or does not belong to the calling user.
3: Primary photo not found
- The primary photo id passed was not a valid photo id or does not belong to the calling user.
4: Primary photo not in list
- The primary photo id passed did not appear in the photo id list.
5: Empty photos list
- No photo ids were passed.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.