Rotate a photo.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to rotate.
- The amount of degrees by which to rotate the photo (clockwise) from it's current orientation. Valid values are 90, 180 and 270.
<photoid secret="abcdef" originalsecret="abcdef">1234</photoid>
1: Photo not found
- The photo id was invalid or did not belong to the calling user.
2: Invalid rotation
- The rotation degrees were an invalid value.
3: Temporary failure
- There was a problem either rotating the image or storing the rotated versions.
4: Rotation disabled
- The rotation service is currently disabled.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.