Set one or both of the dates for a photo.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to edit dates for.
- The date the photo was uploaded to flickr (see the dates documentation)
- The date the photo was taken (see the dates documentation)
- The granularity of the date the photo was taken (see the dates documentation)
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id was not the id of a valid photo belonging to the calling user.
2: Not enough arguments
- No dates were specified to be changed.
3: Invalid granularity
- The value passed for 'granularity' was not a valid flickr date granularity.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.