Get a list of people in a given photo.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to get a list of people for.
<people total="1"> <person nsid="87944415@N00" username="hitherto" iconserver="1" iconfarm="1" realname="Simon Batistoni" added_by="12037949754@N01" x="50" y="50" w="100" h="100" /> </people>x, y, w and h correspond to the coordinates of the "bounding box" around a person in a photo. Since these co-ordinates are optional, these elements may not be present for every person.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not a valid photo id.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.