Edit the bounding box of an existing person on a photo.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to edit a person in.
- The NSID of the person to edit in a photo.
- The left-most pixel co-ordinate of the box around the person.
- The top-most pixel co-ordinate of the box around the person.
- The width (in pixels) of the box around the person.
- The height (in pixels) of the box around the person.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Person not found
- The NSID passed was not a valid user id.
2: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not a valid photo id.
3: User cannot edit that person in that photo
- The calling user did not originally add this person to the photo, and is not the person in question.
4: Some co-ordinate paramters were blank
- Not all of the co-ordinate parameters (person_x, person_y, person_w, person_h) were passed with valid values.
5: No co-ordinates given
- None of the co-ordinate parameters were valid.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.