Returns all visible sets and pools the photo belongs to.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The photo to return information for.
<set id="392" title="记忆群组" /> <pool id="34427465471@N01" title="FlickrDiscuss" />
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not the id of a valid photo.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.