This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The ID of the photo whose WOE location is being corrected.
- A Flickr Places ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
- A Where On Earth (WOE) ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
- The venue ID for a Foursquare location. (If not passed in with correction, any existing foursquare venue will be removed).
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: User has not configured default viewing settings for location data.
- Before users may assign location data to a photo they must define who, by default, may view that information. Users can edit this preference at http://www.flickr.com/account/geo/privacy/
2: Missing place ID
- No place ID was passed to the method
3: Not a valid place ID
- The place ID passed to the method could not be identified
4: Server error correcting location.
- There was an error trying to correct the location.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.