Add tags to a photo.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to add tags to.
- The tags to add to the photo.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not the id of a photo that the calling user can add tags to. It could be an invalid id, or the user may not have permission to add tags to it.
2: Maximum number of tags reached
- The maximum number of tags for the photo has been reached - no more tags can be added. If the current count is less than the maximum, but adding all of the tags for this request would go over the limit, the whole request is ignored. I.E. when you get this message, none of the requested tags have been added.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.