This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<user id="12037949754@N01" ispro="1"> <username>Bees</username> <bandwidth maxbytes="2147483648" maxkb="2097152" usedbytes="383724" usedkb="374" remainingbytes="2147099924" remainingkb="2096777" /> <filesize maxbytes="10485760" maxkb="10240" /> <sets created="27" remaining="lots" /> <videos uploaded="5" remaining="lots" /> </user>
Bandwidth and filesize numbers are provided in bytes and kilobytes. If you're using 32bit numbers, stick to using the kilobyte values - they shouldn't ever exceed 2/4 billion, while the byte values will.
Bandwidth is specified in bytes/kb per month.
All accounts display "lots" for the number of remaining sets, but remains in the response for backwards compatibility.
Pro accounts display "lots" for the number of remaining videos, while free users will display 0, 1, or 2.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.