This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to fetch information about.
<person nsid="12037949754@N01" ispro="0" iconserver="122" iconfarm="1"> <username>bees</username> <realname>Cal Henderson</realname> <mbox_sha1sum>eea6cd28e3d0003ab51b0058a684d94980b727ac</mbox_sha1sum> <location>Vancouver, Canada</location> <photosurl>http://www.flickr.com/photos/bees/</photosurl> <profileurl>http://www.flickr.com/people/bees/</profileurl> <photos> <firstdate>1071510391</firstdate> <firstdatetaken>1900-09-02 09:11:24</firstdatetaken> <count>449</count> </photos> </person>
firstdate element contains the unix timestamp of the first photo uploaded by the user. The
firstdatetaken element contains the mysql datetime of the first photo taken by the user.
iconserver element is used to build the url to the users' buddyicon - for more information please read the buddyicon guide.
If the API call is authenticated contact information will also be returned as attributes on the person element.
family are boolean flags describing the relationship between the authenticated user, and the person currently being inspected.
revfamily is the reciprocal relationship.
1: User not found
- The user id passed did not match a Flickr user.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.