Remove a photo from a group pool.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to remove from the group pool. The photo must either be owned by the calling user of the calling user must be an administrator of the group.
- The NSID of the group who's pool the photo is to removed from.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Group not found
- The group_id passed did not refer to a valid group.
2: Photo not in pool
- The photo_id passed was not a valid id of a photo in the group pool.
3: Insufficient permission to remove photo
- The calling user doesn't own the photo and is not an administrator of the group, so may not remove the photo from the pool.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.