Add a photo to a group's pool.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to add to the group pool. The photo must belong to the calling user.
- The NSID of the group who's pool the photo is to be added to.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not the id of a photo owned by the caling user.
2: Group not found
- The group id passed was not a valid id for a group the user is a member of.
3: Photo already in pool
- The specified photo is already in the pool for the specified group.
4: Photo in maximum number of pools
- The photo has already been added to the maximum allowed number of pools.
5: Photo limit reached
- The user has already added the maximum amount of allowed photos to the pool.
6: Your Photo has been added to the Pending Queue for this Pool
- The pool is moderated, and the photo has been added to the Pending Queue. If it is approved by a group administrator, it will be added to the pool.
7: Your Photo has already been added to the Pending Queue for this Pool
- The pool is moderated, and the photo has already been added to the Pending Queue.
10: Maximum number of photos in Group Pool
- A group pool has reached the upper limit for the number of photos allowed.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.