Retrieves a list of the current Commons institutions.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<rsp stat="ok"> <institutions> <institution nsid="123456@N01" date_launch="1232000000"> <name>Institution</name> <urls> <url type="site">http://example.com/</url> <url type="license">http://example.com/commons/license</url> <url type="flickr">http://flickr.com/photos/institution</url> </urls> </institution> </institutions> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.