- Camera was here
- A nice large wok used to catch most of the water
- A bottle of Coke Zero, used it to pour all the water
- Glass rose would have been hanging here upside down. It was glued on with a hot glue gun, pretty scared that the glue wouldn't hold up and it would fall into the wok...
- My small old monopod! Wrapped in bungie cords to hold it to my light stands.
- Nikon SB-800 bare, camera left firing at 1/64 power
- Nikon SB-800 bare, camera right, on the ground pointing up, firing at 1/64 power
It had a ziplock bag on it just so it would get soaked
- Nikon SB-80dx bare, camera right aimed at the white blackground firing at 1/64 power
- The background! Its just a large white card, it wasn't actually this white in the final photo because I adjusted my exposure for this set up shot.
- Like I said, there was a large garbage bag here covering most of the floor but I got rid of it before I took this shot.
317/365 A Splash of Rose [Set Up]
Press L to view larger and on black!
Hover over the photo to see a more detailed description of the lighting set up.
A pretty simple set up. Sadly I almost forgot to take a set up photo and started tearing down, so the glass rose isn't in the photo and there was a large garbage bag on the floor just so the mess wouldn't go everywhere and stain the carpets.
Nikon SB-800 bare, camera left firing at 1/64 power
Nikon SB-800 bare, camera right, on the ground pointing up, firing at 1/64 power
Nikon SB-80dx bare, camera right aimed at the white blackground firing at 1/64 power