Weston Park, Lenwade, Norfolk, NR9 5JW
Get ready for a great day, armed with your Adventurers' Guide, explore and play in 100 acres of woods and parkland, discovering the amazing world of the dinosaurs.
• On arrival set off to explore the Dinosaur Trail
• Meet the animals and new Creepy Crawlies in the Secret Animal Garden, with educational activities
• Discover tribes and creatures on the Neanderthal Walk
• Lunch time with maybe some time to play in the Adventure Play Area
• Enjoy the Stone Age Road Race, Raptor Racers, Jurassic Putt, Lost World A-mazing Adventure, Assault-o-saurus and Arachnophobia before heading back home.
Come face to face with life size dinosaurs both great and small lurking in the woods on our Trail. Help our ranger discover how many T-Rex roam the woodland, using our radio, lookout towers and field stations to accomplish your mission.
Climb aboard and get close to our deer herd on our fascinating guided safari. Subject to availability
Secret Animal Garden and Fun Barn
Make friends with the animals in our idyllic Victorian walled garden. Meet wallabies, sheep, pigs, donkeys and then head to the Fun Barn to cuddle a rabbit or guinea pig. Also check our creepy crawlies demonstrations board so you can handle them too.
Have fun climbing, sliding, swinging and scrambling in our fantastic adventure play area set in parkland. Our 23 metre climb-a-saurus will provide much fun for children. There's plenty for all ages including our Tiny 'Terror'saurs for the under 5's.
'Dinomite' – Indoor Adventure Play
3 Levels of fun and adventure for all the family, with a two-level area totally dedicated to the under 5's. Inside you will find everything from climbing nets, bridges and ball pools right up to the three massive slides which go from gentle slopes to a terrifying vertical drop