The United States Appraisers Stores Building, at 103 South Gay, was built in 1932. The nine-story brick and limestone structure of modified classic design, embellished with giant eagles on the four corners at the eighth-story setback and an impressive bronze frame entrance set between classic piers, was designed by architects Taylor and Fisher, and William J. Stone, Jr.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: Some rights reserved