new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Grace E. Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave., 1972 | by VCU Libraries
Back to album

Grace E. Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave., 1972

The Business School Building was built in 1972 to house the administrative offices of the School of Business and numerous classrooms. After the School of Business moved to its new location at Snead Hall, the building was renamed to honor Grace Harris who served as Provost of VCU from 1993 to 1999. Today, it houses classroom space and the offices of a number of departments and services, including Financial Aid, Records and Registration and Student Accounting.

1,797 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 30, 2013