- We haven't been to Peru. A relative bought us this after we mentioned that we'd like to go to Machu Pichu. It's still on the list of places to see :D
- The photographs in this book are amazing. Highly recommended.
- A book of beautiful photos to remind us of diving on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- We went to NYC on our Honeymoon. We both want to go back.
- I'm not sure why I bought a Time Out guide instead of a Lonely Planet. I may need to replace it! We got married in Vegas and are going for the 4th time for New Year 08/09 :D
- We went to Italy for my friend's wedding in July 06. The wedding was in Southern Italy. We then went on to Rome.
- We went here as part of our honeymoon.
- We went here when we went travelling for a few months. It's very idyllic but we were a bit bored as there's nothing to do!
- I went here a couple of weeks ago on a hen do.
- We went on a city break to Madrid at the end of Sept 07. It is an amazing place that we both absolutely adored. I would love to go back.
- We've just been to London for the weekend.
- These three are very well used. We went to these countries / places when we went travelling in 2003.
I love our travel guides. We only started buying them when we went travelling in 2003. We now buy one for every new place that we go to. I have a Switzerland guide to add to these (going in May/June) but it's next to the bed at the minute :)
I have just moved them in to the living room so that I can stare at them all the time! Lol. They bring back such happy memories :)