Gray Cherry Blossom Photo Album with (my own) Linen Bookcloth
- It is a bit larger than 9" x 12" (11" usable for
photos) and contains 40 pages total.
- Pages are pre-scored and pre-folded.
- The "spine" is covered in linen book cloth.
- The covers are a sweet gray cherry blosson paper, because I really like gray (or "grey" if you prefer).
- The binding is a stab binding, bound with a rich red ribbon. (How's that for alliteration?)
- The spine is reinforced so that when filled with photos, the book doesn't bulge and look like a duck bill.
- Photos are added (by you) with photo corners, because we're old school like that.
- My estimates for how many photos this album will hold:
8"x10" - 40
5" x 7" - 80 (portrait), 40+ (landscape)
4" x 6" - 80+
You have the freedom to place pictures however and wherever you want, so go nuts.
Photo by Dennis
SB600 firing at the background and a Paul Buff Einstein E640 from camera right behind the album triggered by the on-camera flash.