This image is not mine, the original image is from Kalabird
I’m trying to demonstrate the power of editing landscape shots.
The following actions were taken on this image:
- straighten and cropped image
- 16 bit Adobe RGB color space: to minimize some of posterization
- Nik Color Efex Pro: gradudated blue filter: to turn cloudy sky blue
- Nik Color Efex Pro: polarization filter: to remove some of the contrast lost due to haze
- Kubota Artistic Tools: Daily Multi-vitamin: to add punch to the photograph
I messed up the gradient near the mountains, but I was in a rush to demonstrate the idea behind overprocessing natural images, not the practice.
Again, the original image is here.