Wright’s Biscuits was a well known company in South Shields, South Tyneside. Set up as a maker of biscuits, they started out by supplying their stock to ships in 1890, but after a fall in demand, Wright's turned to making more up-market biscuits. Wright's Biscuit factory closed in 1973.
13 photos | 2,096 views
items are from between 09 Oct 1947 & 23 Oct 1947.
Feed – Subscribe to the set "Wright's Biscuits"