This is the house I grew up in. Well, I ived there until I was six, but it is the place I lived the most years in a row and I spent all of my holidays and summers there. I, like most of my cousins and brothers, ended up living there for a little while after college, just to get on our feet.
- These windows in front use to go all the way down to echo the arch of the door way. I wish they still did! It must have looked amazing.
- I used to live here in the ground floor apartment. My bedroom was in the back and my brothers shared the front room. I was so envious that they got to share a room while I was all alone!
My other aunt lives down there now.
- My grandma and aunt live up here.
- This is where I put up the Christmas tree every year.
- It's hot as hades up here!
- House numbers I made in junior high woodshop used to hang here until they disintegrated.